Introducing Sendlane for WooCommerce!
Bigger and better things… just keep coming!
Today we’re introducing Sendlane for WooCommerce, the most popular ecommerce plugin for WordPress. WooCommerce makes it easy for you to sell your products… and now we’ve made it easy for you to add your WooCommerce customers directly to your Sendlane email list!
Below we’ve provided you with step-by-step instructions on how to get started with Sendlane for WooCommerce!
How to Integrate With WooCommerce
1. Login to your WordPress account and install the Sendlane For WooCommerce plugin to your WordPress.
2. Go to Settings -> Sendlane For WooCommerce and click on the Sendlane logo.
3. Enter your subdomain (i.e. account.sendlane.com, please do not put http:// or https://), followed by our API key and Hash Key. These can be found in your Sendlane account under the account settings tab. Note: If any of the information is entered incorrectly, you will be alerted that one of your settings is incorrect.)
4. Once connected, it will close the window. Head to your WooCommerce tab, click on Settings.
You should see a Sendlane tab. Here you’ll be able to set up your list settings. (You must have an active Sendlane account.)
a. Select List – This will pull from the lists you’ve created inside your Sendlane account. If you haven’t created your list, you will need to create one now, then refresh your account.
b. Subscribe Customers – You can ask customers or automatically add people to your email list
c. Opt in Field Label – You may display the message you want for people to check mark that they want to be opted into your list as they purchase.
d. Opt-In Checkbox Default – Allows you to automatically check or allow use to check the box for permission.
e. Opt-In Checkbox Location – This is the location in which you want the Opt-In Field Label to be displayed on your WooCommerce Checkout
And that wraps things up! Now when any of your WooCommerce customers make a purchase, they will automatically be added to your Sendlane email list. It’s as easy as that!
As always Sendlane Marketers, keep an eye out for more updates and integrations coming your way!
Latest posts by Caitlin Haines (see all)
- Case Study: How Twitter Uses Email Campaigns to Sell Ads - April 13, 2018
- How to Improve Your Open and Click-Through Rates - March 26, 2018
- 6 Tips to Avoid the Dreaded Gmail Promotions Tab - March 23, 2018