Tip of the Week – Integrate Sendlane With Your Website
If you’re not capturing emails on your website, you’re letting a ton of leads slip right through the cracks!
But luckily, by creating your own custom webform you can integrate Sendlane with your website in just a few clicks:
- Head on over to your webform and click Integration with your site:
- Grab the full Embeddable HTML code and paste it into your website code anywhere you like!
Once you integrate Sendlane with your website, you can start connecting with website visitors via email in no time!
And even if you don’t have a website, there are still plenty of other ways to use custom webforms!
So why not login to your account and get started today?!
Not a Sendlane member yet?
Don’t stress! With our 14 day trial, you can try out the entire Sendlane platform (including webforms and integration features) for FREE!
Outside of work, Kristen spends as much time as possible at the beach, soaking up the San Diego sunshine!
Latest posts by Kristen Dahlberg (see all)
- Tip of the Week – How to Measure Your Email ROI - August 20, 2018
- 3 Email Templates for a Quick & Dirty Product Launch - August 17, 2018
- Tip of the Week – Add If/Else Actions to Your Workflows - August 13, 2018