Hey Shopify… Meet Sendlane!
Today we are excited to announce our latest integration with Shopify, the fastest growing eCommerce platform!
This integration (available to all Sendlane users) will allow you to directly connect your Sendlane account and your Shopify account.
Once a customer makes a purchase in your Shopify store OR abandons their cart, their information will immediately be added to your Sendlane list. This will allow you to automate the process of contacting your customers and help you to send even better, highly targeted email campaigns.
Please Note: In order for you to use the Sendlane and Shopify integration, your Shopify store will need to be already set up.
How to Get Started
- Login to your Sendlane account and head to the Integrations module located on your left side navigation bar. Choose setup for Shopify.
- Here you will have the option to integrate multiple shops. To begin connecting a new shop select the green ‘Connect Shop’ button in the top right-hand corner.
- You will be prompted to enter the URL of your Shopify store. ie: yoursite.myshopify.comAt this time, you’ll be redirected to Shopify to LOG IN to your account. Please log in and you’ll see step #3.
- Click on Install The App like shown below
- You have two options on how you can setup your Shopify Integration: basic integration or advanced integration.For basic integration, choose your newsletter list (customers and visitors who opt into your Shopify Newsletter will be added to this list), then select the list that new customers and abandoned checkout customers will be synced to.
- *OPTIONAL ADVANCED STEPS*
Through advanced integration you have the ability to segment your Shopify customers by your product collections, types or tags. Once you have selected all the necessary information from the drop down fields you will need to hit the save button.
- After creating and saving your advanced segment, your new segment will be saved to a list under the Advanced Integration tab.
- Once your Store(s) is/are connected, the shop status will be shown in the ‘Status’ column.a. Connected – Your shop is connected. You can manage your shop and make changes/updates if necessary.
b. Disconnected – Your shop is not yet connected and you will need to begin the setup process.
c. Pending – You have started the setup process but have not successfully completed all steps necessary to connect your shop.
And… you’re done!
Keep your eye out for even more Sendlane integrations (just like this one!) to be released in the very near future. Our team is always hard at work on new features and integrations to make your Sendlane experience even better!