eCommerce companies are pulling out all the stops to reel in holiday business with special discounts and promotions.
As a matter of fact, US retail ecommerce spending hit $123.73 billion last holiday season.
And in total, about 65% of holiday purchases where influenced by sales and promotions.
Jaw dropping, right?
So what does that mean for you? It means that the holiday season is oozing with potential for boosted sales and revenue.
Let’s jump into 3 simple steps you can take to build a quick, easy and effective automated Holiday funnel with Sendlane!
First things first.
Take advantage of the busiest online shopping season of the year, by placing some exciting offers smack dab on your website.
The best way to do that?
With eye-catching pop-ups that grab your visitors attention and make them say “I gotta grab that deal!”
With Sendlane Intelligent Pop-ups, you can easily create sleek opt-in forms:
2. Choose your pop-up style and customize it based on your brand and offering!
3. When your pop-up is ready to go, Sendlane will generate a code that you can copy and paste into the header tag of your site or page you want to display your form on.
Now that your lead has handed over their email, it’s time to deliver their reward!
Sendlane makes this easier than ever with automations:
2. Next, add an action to your automation. In this example we’ll send out an email with the discount code.
3. You’ll then be prompted to create your new email design! (Sendlane offers a variety of pre-designed templates to help you get a headstart on your email design!)
Now that your pop-up is done and your first email is ready to be fired off, let’s add a few more steps to our automation.
Your pop-up is in place, you’re collecting new leads, and sending out their discount code email, awesome!
But it doesn’t end there:
2. If they opened the email, we’ll send another offering their way, this time for free shipping!
3. If they didn’t open the first email, we’ll send them a reminder to grab their discount code before it expires!
This is just touching the surface of what you can do with Sendlane automations, but it’s a great place to start.
From here you can add on even more actions and messages based on the behaviors of your contacts and customers to continue to encourage them towards a purchase… and another… and another!
Looking for more tips to help you get your holiday strategy in place?
Grab our ebook ‘25 eCommerce Email Marketing Tips for Black Friday & Holidays‘ and learn little known secrets to better emails, deliverability & sales during the holidays!
And of course, if you’re not already a Sendlane user you can grab your free 14 day trial right here!