Tip of the Week – Save Time With Templates
Your time is valuable.
And when you’re juggling a bunch of different tasks, every minute counts.
So if you keep clicking “Duplicate” on old Campaigns, only to find yourself swapping out every single little detail so you can reuse the formatting of an old message, this tip is going to be a life-saver!
In just a few steps, you can create your very own custom template from an existing Campaign using our drag & drop Email Editor!
How to create your own custom templates
1. To start, you’ll want to duplicate your Campaign.
(I know, I know… but this is the last time you’ll have to do this – we promise!)
2. Then, click Edit, and navigate over to the Email Editor so you can make changes to your original email.
3. Next, remove any content that you won’t need on an ongoing basis (think titles, images, text, etc. that only apply to your original Campaign). You can either leave it blank, or add in generic placeholder text that reminds you what the space is for.
4. Once you’re done making those changes click ( … ) and choose Save as custom template.
7. Name your template anything you like, and select Save.
8. Then, next time you’re creating an email and want to use that same template, you’ll find it under the My Templates menu.
Saving time with custom email templates
Creating a custom template inside of your Sendlane account does require a little bit of time and effort on the front-end.
But it will be a major time saver for you in the long run!
Because once you have a template in place, you can easily reuse it each time you send out a new email.
So if you’re ready to optimize your email marketing with your own time-saving templates, login to your Sendlane account and put this tip to good use!
Not a Sendlane member just yet?
What are you waiting for?
With a free 14 day trial that includes access to all our email automation features (including templates) you’ll have everything you need to improve your results!
Click below to get started!
Outside of work, Kristen spends as much time as possible at the beach, soaking up the San Diego sunshine!
Latest posts by Kristen Dahlberg (see all)
- Tip of the Week – How to Encourage Loyalty by Rewarding Your Contacts - September 24, 2018
- Case Study – How TOMS Turns Email Marketing Basics Into A Revenue Machine - September 21, 2018
- Email Snapshot – How InVision Achieved the Perfect Blend of Creativity and Organization - September 20, 2018